Thursday 24 April 2014

Free Nail Polish!!

Good Morning Bombshells!

I just received a GREAT coupon and thought....I'm going to share this with all my amazing readers out there :)

I mean who doesn't love a good deal right?!! Exactly I feel the same way.

Shoppers Drug Mart sent me an email yesterday for a deal on nail polish......!!!!! Woohoo nail polish I love me some nail polish. It's been an obsession of mine for YEARS and YEARS.


Since I thought "Hey I know I would love to know about this special coupon if I didn't receive it" that's why I'm sharing it with all my Canadian's out there. For all of you who aren't Canadian I'm so sorry but you can't purchase from Shoppers Drug Mart online....hmmm maybe that's something that we should be bringing up to them? Hmmmmm........Tweet them @ShoppersDrugMart


So in light of sharing the love of nails to all of you, here you go..Enjoy!!!




Share with me what you buy and how sexy your new nails look! 
And remember painted pretty nails always makes you feel more confident about your hands...(or at least it does for me!)

So what colour should I do this week???

XoXo
Blonde Bombshell

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Let me know what colours you end up getting :)

      Delete